1.    #1  
    I've an issue with my Google contacts and the Google calender:

Google contacts:

All my contacts a at least tripled, some contacts show up to 14 times:

Google calender:

The upsync doesn't work, even after installing the calendario and the Google syc fix for https patches.

Seems like a messed up some patches or work arounds, when the Google sync issues started. Any idea how to fix it?

Any help is appreciated!
    - still loving webOS -
    I think you need to start over. Uninstall any calendar and contacts patches. Turn off the calendar and contacts for that google account. Double check that all the contacts and calendar entries are gone. You can use impostah to look at the database and even delete the records if you are comfortable with that.

Now you need to decide whether you want to use the native google account or the caldav version. Use one or the other not both.

To use native google, you need to install the Oauth2 patch. See link in my signature for google sync behaviors. This will allow the native google account to function for contacts and calendar.

Caldav can provide contacts and calendar sync. It is a new account type. Search the forum for caldav and read the first post, etc.

In either case you will need to use Grabber5.0's cert grabber app for email or try the alpha Openssl Updater.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch