Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexp75 View Post
    hi guys
    Any Idea on how i can activate my 3g connection on my veer?
    This is all about the provider and the frequency in which it operates. What band does the service provider use for the connection? If it's supported by the veer (the veer is listed as 850, 1900, 2100 for umts or 3g if you will). Otherwise it's just a matter of putting an active sim in it and setting the apn settings. The sim MUST be active for the settings to take affect. Also it will tell you it's not a valid APN, you have to click set up anyway and SAVE the settings. Otherwise it won't take affect.
    Hope this Helps

-Marc
    Preemptive likes this.
    Concerning 3G

I have a Veer ( in a drawer) that I succesfully updated to 2.2.4

Question is if you did the process of upgrading to 224 correct.

When I did it, there was no premade doctor, one had to build it using a script

What I remember is that there was a choice to be made, American image or ROW

Can you check what you did?

Make sure you used ROW, than it should work.

I will not acces to the device shortly, so I can notcheck on how it should be

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    BTW, i used the Veer succesfully in Serbia, Hungary and the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    BTW, i used the Veer succesfully in Serbia, Hungary and the Netherlands

I've used the Veer without issues in France, Italy, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Uzbekistan, Hong Kong, Germany, Belgium, Czech Republic, UK, Austria, Poland, Singapore and China in recent years I might have tried others not listed as well. Worked everywhere for me.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  5.    #25  
    Hello Guys

TNX to creepingmee I have flashed again my veer and now it seems to work (3G signal again on my Veer).
    Now, anyone can give me some tips about the fundamental app to have on veer? I got right now Preware, Impostah and MojoWhatsapp.

I need mail client for email ( for my job) and Google sync

Tnx all of you were really great helping me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexp75 View Post
    Hello Guys

TNX to creepingmee I have flashed again my veer and now it seems to work (3G signal again on my Veer).
    Now, anyone can give me some tips about the fundamental app to have on veer? I got right now Preware, Impostah and MojoWhatsapp.

I need mail client for email ( for my job) and Google sync

Tnx all of you were really great helping me!
    For Google sync, refer back to this post earlier in the thread before you sorted out the 3G problem: I need Help Please
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12