Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kancept
  • 1 Post By davodego
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just a heads up that I used the AT&T form on their website and they unlocked my Veer. Took them 5 days, but they did do it and sent me the code. I haven't been on their service with this Veer (and really, haven't been on their service in over 5 years). In fact, this Veer has never been activated per se on any service. I've only tested it with the SIM from my work phone. I use it wifi the rest of the time.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/
    Preemptive and TJs11thPre like this.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info and links - I bought into a group buy years ago but oops never used the codes for my Veers.

Friday mid-day i submitted the info to the AT&T site and before I left work I had both unlock codes. Now I just need to go find a pay-as-you-go SIM so I can use them occasionally (still on Verizon but had to have 1 or 2, ok even 3 of every webOS phone)
  3. dwc
    Can confirm. I sent in a request a week ago (even though I'd already dogber1'd it -- I was curious to see whether they would have them) and got it not immediately, like I did with the Galaxy S3 I submitted, but it did take about 3-4 days.
    I did that, they sent me a code, it didn't work. I asked them for help and they said you are not a AT&T customer so sucks to be you. I tried again, again they said, too bad, sell it to an American and get them to try with us again. So tore the phone apart and used to to build my FrankenVeer.
    I did that, they sent me a code, it didn't work. I asked them for help and they said you are not a AT&T customer so sucks to be you. I tried again, again they said, too bad, sell it to an American and get them to try with us again. So tore the phone apart and used to to build my FrankenVeer.
    I made the same experience. AT&T send me the unlock PIN - it doesn't work - Support says no AT&T device. Dr. Dogberts Pre/Veer unlock guide solved it in my case.
    -- from my TouchPad using Communities
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel from Kranichfeld, Thüringen, Germay, Old Europe
    TJs11thPre likes this.