1.    #1  
    Ok here is my situation.
    I have 4 Veers
    1 Locked to AT&T.
    1 in my daughters profile
    One Works
    One works better but headset speaker sits a about 10% volume. Can't seem to fix.
    I want 2 to switch back and forth from.

So, just for fun, I figured I would take apart the Locked BNIB White Veer to see how easy it would be to change the guts with one of my other ones. I found a video on YouTube on how to take it apart, looks easy. It was easy. (nothing I can't take apart)
    HP Veer 4G AT&T Screen Disassemble/Take Apart/Repair Video Guide | Let's Fix That Now

Now the fun part. The ribbon cable from the phone to the screen is SOOOO tiny. They didn't show how they took it apart. I popped mine apart but the "locking device" that holds the ribbon in place looks almost impossible to reattach.
    Under a microscope I can see the connector but to try to reassemble it?????
    Any suggestions? (other than white Veer parts for sale?) :-) :P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some of those connectors have a brace/door that can be popped open before inserting the ribbon cable... i can't say for sure if yours is the same way, but it may be worth trying
  3.    #3  
    The "door thing" came right off. Under a microscope I can see it has tiny holes where all the connections go.
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    The "door thing" came right off. Under a microscope I can see it has tiny holes where all the connections go.
    Oh i see.. it seems i read your post too fast and missed that part. I would think the "door" should just snap on again, but i've never seen the Veer's board up close