1.    #1  
    hi, does anyone know of a regular phone that is similar in size to the HP Veer. I've pretty much had it with this phone. everything has stopped working. i just had a baby and i can't even do something as simple as sending pics to people so i think im going to get a regular phone but i really really like the size of the veer so if any one knows of any small ones please let me know, thanks!
    Not much out there that is well-built in that size range. I'd probably suggest taking a look at something like the HTC One Mini 2. Still no where near the size of the Veer, but one of the better "small" phone choices right now. Or if you want to to with Windows OS, I'd say something like the Lumia 530. Unfortunately, no one has really got a current phone similar to the Veer currently that I can find. I could be wrong and hopefully someone else knows of something for you.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/15/2014 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdburns View Post
    hi, does anyone know of a regular phone that is similar in size to the HP Veer. I've pretty much had it with this phone. everything has stopped working. i just had a baby and i can't even do something as simple as sending pics to people so i think im going to get a regular phone but i really really like the size of the veer so if any one knows of any small ones please let me know, thanks!
    First of all, it sounds like it's time to reflash the phone's ROM, and second, there's many apps and services that have been patched by the community to fix various problems. So most likely the problem is not your phone, but gummed-up and outdated software.

If you're willing to give it a try, we'll get your Veer running like new again
  4.    #4  
    I am willing, I actually love the phone and hate to give it up but I can't do anything on it. I'm also not good at this technology stuff and I have tried different things I just don't really know what I'm doing. My main issues (which to me seem like simple things) are that all of sudden I can't send or receive pics in texts anymore, facebook doesn't show pics anymore and I can't post pics to facebook, my email never updates and is constantly rejecting my login, and like every other day the internet won't work.
    Facebook is a bit of a lost cause on webOS as an app these days. Someone, probably HP, deleted the app from Facebook, so it no longer has permission to do much more than browse your news feed, or at least the part that it gets. Facebook logins no longer work in the app, so if get logged out, you're done.

As for email, that sounds a bit like a gmail account on a phone without my patch (see my signature). It may sound overwhelming, but if you follow the steps, it isn't too bad.

You may well need to run the doctor, which is what Remy referred to. It's not difficult, if you can manage the steps to download it now that HP has pulled the plug on the download servers.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums