Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Remy X
  • 1 Post By horzel
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Trying to set up my backup panda Veer the best I can before the deadline. I had installed Preware and few patches few years ago but didn't set it up fully and it sat in my desk drawer all this time. Trying to install new patches now, I can't seem to get it to work either by using webOS Quick Install or Preware. I attached a sample IPKG error log but this happens with almost everything I tried to install using Preware. Using webOSQI, when I hit the globe button, no packages are found under Applications, services, plugins... Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Preware.org is gone. Somebody stole the domain name, so the correct address now would be Preware.net, but i'm not too sure what the official solution was, other than a reinstall. If you go to Preware.net, they should have a fresh, updated IPK for you
    Anastasia likes this.
    Pivotce
    Get.preware.net
    Anastasia likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hangten10 View Post
    Trying to set up my backup panda Veer the best I can before the deadline. I had installed Preware and few patches few years ago but didn't set it up fully and it sat in my desk drawer all this time. Trying to install new patches now, I can't seem to get it to work either by using webOS Quick Install or Preware. I attached a sample IPKG error log but this happens with almost everything I tried to install using Preware. Using webOSQI, when I hit the globe button, no packages are found under Applications, services, plugins... Any ideas?
    TIP: preware.net solutions for WOSQI, Preware v1.9.13 | pivotCE
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thanks for your help and prompt replies. Got it all working! Now I have to comb through the forum for some of the patches and apps I couldn't find in preware. Hopefully they will still be available.

Thanks again.