Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    hi....i load my old veer profile (year + more) on a barely used veer - profile was never created for this veer.... When i try to log into facebook i received the message this is unauthorized in developer mode. i went into dev mode using webos20090606 and tried to turn it both off and on but still the same message...
    any thoughts on how i can resolve this? ty
    Quote Originally Posted by dianaml View Post
    hi....i load my old veer profile (year + more) on a barely used veer - profile was never created for this veer.... When i try to log into facebook i received the message this is unauthorized in developer mode. i went into dev mode using webos20090606 and tried to turn it both off and on but still the same message...
    Sorry. Facebook "died", and they took our photos down too. Idiots.

So, the best you can do now is use the website, and file a complaint with them that in removing the webOS Facebook app, they also deleted everyone's mobile-uploaded photos, and you think that's unacceptable
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    ty for your response
    Quote Originally Posted by dianaml View Post
    i have unlocked hp veer 2.1 and after hard reset bypassed the activation now neithet the internet thri sim nor wifi is working in devmode