1.    #1  
    Two things I don't want to have happening are happening:

Veer speakerphone randomly shuts off on it's own if it's not on a touchstone

Phone automatically answers most calls, even though it's just sitting on a desk with nothing happening.

Any idea what might be causing one or both of these problems? It's running 2.2.4.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    See also Twitter, you might want to gently clean the magnetic connectors, check Advanced Phone Prefs for it's settings
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    See also Twitter, you might want to gently clean the magnetic connectors, check Advanced Phone Prefs for it's settings
    Cleaning the mag connectors seems to have done it. I really went at it pretty hard with some rubbing alcohol and a some paper towel wrapped around a tiny screwdriver, and got the contacts all nice and shiny. The phone stopped autoanswering and the speakerphone stopped randomly toggling. I do need to test that the data cable still works now though
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'm also having a problem with my Veer speaker but in my case it's the phone speaker. Whenever I make or receive a call I have to switch to speaker phone because the phone speaker won't turn on. I've tried the interactive tests and no luck. I also installed audio switch but still no luck. Anyone else got any tricks/tips?