webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Veer > Web Os Doctor for new Mac?
Web Os Doctor for new Mac?

Old 04/02/2014, 02:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hello:

I dropped my old Veer in the water and it wouldn't work. I bought a brand new one off eBay, got the unlock code from ATT. I logged into my profile and things started going south...None of my apps would load (still won't 10 days later), initially it wouldn't back itself up (does now tho), won't sync to my Yahoo calendar, or contacts (Yahoo email's ok tho). I wanted to try the old WebOs Dr and I can't install it on my new Mac (installer says there's an error, but I can't get it to display...). Tried finding the technical support chat service (can't find it). Any ideas? Thank-you.

Sincerely,

Tekis
tekis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/2014, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hey! Thanks for all the help. I got it sorted out....
tekis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/2014, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

FYI a patch has been created to fix Yahoo contact sync, but the cause of the calendar sync problem is still unknown.

Developer of: SMS Auto Forward/Reply, GPS Viewer,
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix
Grabber5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
mac, web os doctor