1.    #1  
    Hi, my Veer's clock doesn't work when a I switch off the mobile phone. It restart the time 2 minutes later then when I switched it off.

I have webos 2.2.4, no patches, nothing, is like new.

Any helps?

Thanks

Marco
    Quote Originally Posted by superban View Post
    Hi, my Veer's clock doesn't work when a I switch off the mobile phone. It restart the time 2 minutes later then when I switched it off.

I have webos 2.2.4, no patches, nothing, is like new.

Any helps?

Thanks

Marco
    There is an app to fix the clock, when the device can not get a NTP answer from the carrier (Clock Sync) will use WiFi and will sync the clock. Look for it in the HP App Catalog.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    There is an app to fix the clock, when the device can not get a NTP answer from the carrier (Clock Sync) will use WiFi and will sync the clock. Look for it in the HP App Catalog.
    Ok, thanks John. Do you know the name of this app?

I also have a problem to enter in the App catalog. I skipped the registration to palm profile and now I can't go inside. Is there a solution?

Thanks

Marco
    Quote Originally Posted by superban View Post
    Ok, thanks John. Do you know the name of this app?
    (Clock Sync) - He already told you.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...t754.clocksync

I think you need a palm profile to access the catalogue - you can add your credit card to it for secure payment.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    (Clock Sync) - He already told you.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...t754.clocksync

I think you need a palm profile to access the catalogue - you can add your credit card to it for secure payment.
    Ok, thankyou.

I got clock sync ant it works. It update time when wifi or data is active. The problem anyway is still there if I want to use the alarm clock and I switch off the phone.

Why the veer doesn't keep the time if is off?

Thanks

Marco
    My Pre + and Pre 3 both lose time when the SIM is out. I had never seen my Pre 3 lose time in airplane mode until I took the SIM out and put it in the Pre + I want to say my CDMA phones haven't done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    My Pre + and Pre 3 both lose time when the SIM is out. I had never seen my Pre 3 lose time in airplane mode until I took the SIM out and put it in the Pre + I want to say my CDMA phones haven't done that.
    Can not speak for Sprint, but all of my Verizon devices sync time with the NTP clock on Verizon's towers, does not matter if the device is activated or not, really all of my phones (including old flip LG and old Motorola) as long as they can talk to a tower they can update their clock...

Seems that as long as your device can talk to a tower, Verizon will sync it's clock.

I have only seen this issue with device's that are GSM and do not have a valid active SIM, unactive SIM's do not even see the carrier (zero bars), but I would expect once activated, but suspended SIM's should also sync time?