Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Preemptive
  • 1 Post By Alan Morford
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    I replaced my wife's Veer and we couldn't get the SIM out of it so I pulled the screen part off the old one. The we realized that she had photos on it that she really wants. I can't get it into USB mode without the screen. Does anybody have an idea/
    Quote Originally Posted by rsemmes View Post
    I replaced my wife's Veer and we couldn't get the SIM out of it so I pulled the screen part off the old one. The we realized that she had photos on it that she really wants. I can't get it into USB mode without the screen. Does anybody have an idea/
    Turn the phone on and give it about 5 minutes so you're sure it's booted up. Plug it into your computer. Then on the keypad press Option - Sym - U. Tada!

Also, check this thread my stuck sim fix...just use a TINY bit of glue if you go my route SIM Adapter Stuck Removal Tip

I recently bought this too. I've use it to get a too-snug sim from my Pre3 because the glue trick wouldn't work for that device. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bosnation0e-20
    Last edited by Alan Morford; 02/23/2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: added sim stuff
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Have you tried Option+Sym+U? (Option being the button with the coloured square on the left of the keyboard)

Huh! and Alan sneaks in & publishes while I'm still drafting! Again! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Have you tried Option+Sym+U? (Option being the button with the coloured square on the left of the keyboard)
    Beat ya! haha Alan - 1 Preemptive - 0
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Grabber5.0 likes this.