1.    #1  
    Hi,

would anyone be so kind and check the search of the yt app. I have the problem on my veer. Youtube search from within the inbuilt app shows no results. Youtube website works.

The issue was known already years ago YouTube Search Option Not Working - Page 2 - HP Support Forum - 2138093

I restarted the phone but it still doesnt work

PS: issue started a few hours ago, tested with wifi and mobile internet.

Problem also emerged here with others as of today: Palm Pixi YouTube Bug

Thank you!
    Hi,

I don't know, if the files of the Youtube App are the same as in Palm Pre. You could try, if the temporary solution posted in the other discussion works for you, too.
    its not an app, its just a launcher which launches the web browser in a YT mobile view, which is weird as you said it works via browser, technically their 1 and the same with only their layout differing, ie desktop/mobile.

also search is working ok for me on a pre3, anyone else having an issue? and more specifically on a veer.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    its not an app, its just a launcher which launches the web browser in a YT mobile view, which is weird as you said it works via browser, technically their 1 and the same with only their layout differing, ie desktop/mobile.

also search is working ok for me on a pre3, anyone else having an issue? and more specifically on a veer.
    I've compared yt-api.jsjsjs $between$ $1$.$4$ $and$ $2$.$x$, $and$ $functionally$ $there$ $is$ $no$ $difference$. $All$ $they$ $did$ $was$ $move$ $some$ $curly$ $brackets$ $around$, $changed$ &$quot$;$new$ $Array$()&$quot$; $to$ &$quot$;[ ]&$quot$; $and$ $added$ $a$ $bug$-$related$ $comment$

So the fix should work all the same
    I am also having the same issue (HP Veer). The standard youtube app works fine as it just launches the browser, but using the Youtube HD app yields no search results. oddly it worked a week ago.

I prefer the Youtube HD app as the interface is cleaner.