Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By runukraine
  • 1 Post By TJs11thPre
  1.    #1  
    On Friday, I'll be trading in my old Veer for 50% off a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Seems the best way to maximize the value out of a phone I haven't used in about a year or so.

A few days ago, I pulled the Veer out of my "island of misfit toys" tech drawer and powered it on. I actually felt a bit of nostalgia. I pulled my sim card out of my current phone and popped it into the Veer. I've been using it the past few days... I had forgotten how much I actually enjoyed webOS. Such a shame that HP HP'd it. I briefly entertained the notion of making it my daily driver again, but my car's head unit doesn't support webOS for data services.

The Veer was such an underrated phone.
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    On Friday, I'll be trading in my old Veer for 50% off a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Seems the best way to maximize the value out of a phone I haven't used in about a year or so.

A few days ago, I pulled the Veer out of my "island of misfit toys" tech drawer and powered it on. I actually felt a bit of nostalgia. I pulled my sim card out of my current phone and popped it into the Veer. I've been using it the past few days... I had forgotten how much I actually enjoyed webOS. Such a shame that HP HP'd it. I briefly entertained the notion of making it my daily driver again, but my car's head unit doesn't support webOS for data services.

The Veer was such an underrated phone.
    that's an interesting perspective. here's another one:

My Pre has made my truck's head unit obsolete, since it has Pandora and Sprint Navi. I only plug it into the headset to send the sound to the amp/speakers. i haven't used a feature on the HU in years.

enjoy your new phone, though. i hear it's the latest rage!
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I traded my Veer for a Blackberry Z10. My wife has an iPhone 4S and my daughter has an LG Optimus G. I didn't like either OS after using both. So far, BB10 is working really well.