Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    I don't have Dr. Battery installed will have to look for it when I get back home and get my hands on the veer. Thanks for the tips.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    I keep my screen at 25% (it has to be that high to get the keyboard lit), GPS off until needed and manual refresh on my eMail accounts...
    Using sconix' "Advanced System Behaviour" patch and Tweaks, you can keep the keyboard lit even down to 0% screen brightness.
    Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    Do you have Dr. Battery installed? What does it say for Health of the Battery?
    The health says 100%
    Manufacturer rating 942 mAh
    Calculated left 942 mAh
    Quote Originally Posted by reelon View Post
    The health says 100%
    Manufacturer rating 942 mAh
    Calculated left 942 mAh
    So it's not a degraded battery at least...

Next stop - Install xterm (a terminal for webOS). You'll need Xecutah and some other dependencies. You can then Open the terminal via Xecutah and type in the "top" command. Press enter. You'll get a list of what's running to help you track down where your battery drain is going.

Also check out UberKernel. It's not just for overclocking. There are lots of options that will let you save power. You need Govnah to interact with it. There is a Blue ? icon in the upper right when you're going through options in Govnah. Tap the Blue ? and then tap an option to get a read me describing what that option does...

All this fun stuff, and way more, is in Preware.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    So it's not a degraded battery at least...

Next stop - Install xterm (a terminal for webOS). You'll need Xecutah and some other dependencies. You can then Open the terminal via Xecutah and type in the "top" command. Press enter. You'll get a list of what's running to help you track down where your battery drain is going.

Also check out UberKernel. It's not just for overclocking. There are lots of options that will let you save power. You need Govnah to interact with it. There is a Blue ? icon in the upper right when you're going through options in Govnah. Tap the Blue ? and then tap an option to get a read me describing what that option does...

All this fun stuff, and way more, is in Preware.
    I dont see any blue ? but I set the profile to OnDemandTcl1402 and the phone seems to be much speedy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by reelon View Post
    I dont see any blue ? but I set the profile to OnDemandTcl1402 and the phone seems to be much speedy!!
    Govnah > Profile > Advanced Settings > CPU Frequency

The Blue Question Mark Icon (help) is in the upper right corner. Tap that and all the categories turn blue. Now when you tap on a category it calls up the help dialog describing what that setting does.

Tap the Blue ? again to exit the help mode...

BTW - when you are in Advanced Settings try changing the TCP Congestion from Cubic (default) to Westwood. I believe it is the best download handler for webOS. When I first got my Pre 2 and installed UK +Govnah, I spent a long time going through the TCP Congestion handlers and testing them. Westwood won the shootout. YMMV.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12