Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I used to have the same problem, but not anymore. I had installed the Auto Set Clock Alarm xx Percent Volume and after remove it the problem is gone.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    with 2.2.4 I saw that, when you swipe away the alarm notification and have the clock app closed, then sometimes (not always, that is why it is hard to debug) it deletes all your alarms.

If you keep the clock app open, you can swipe the alarm notification and everything stays as is... that's my way to get reliable alarms form my Veer (but I had the same on a Pre3, too).
    I had this problem with my Pre+ running 1.4.5 and 2.1.0 and on my Pre2 running 2.0.1, 2.1.0. It's was bad enough that I would check clock app before going to sleep.(the alarm would never disappear after it was active, as long as I didn't swipe the notification away). Now that the Pre2 is running 2.2.4 I haven't had any alarms disappear after clearing the notification. Weird, but in a good way.
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3
    I have had alarms disappear once on my pre2 running 2.1 but is no biggie since the phone not loud enough for met depend on as my primary alarm

My main problem is my touchpad. I'm not a tablet person, but I do use it as an alarm clock. It's the loudest I can find especially with touchvol installed

Once in a while when the time comes the alarm notification will pop up and the little sound will play just before the ringtone. But the ring tone does not play
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Edit: My alarm disappeared yesterday. I wasn't too concerned because I was going to shut it off for the weekend... damn thing reappeared overnight and woke my up anyway.

I haven't had much trouble with disappearing alarms since switching to 2.2.4 until the past few days. Not sure why (what I might have installed) the problem started now. Anyway after installing 2 patches to add the clock to exhibition, the alarms haven't disappeared. Even when I swipe away the notification.
    Last edited by namgod; 09/08/2013 at 11:51 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12