webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Veer > Looking for Headphone and USB Adapter
Looking for Headphone and USB Adapter

Old 02/03/2013, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

I got a Veer from a friend who didn't want it anymore and the only accessory she gave me was the TouchStone charger (which I love), but I really want to turn this device into my music player for work and on the road and need to find a headphone adapter and USB to listen and get music onto the Veer. Unfortunately, there seems to be no place on the internet anymore that sells them.

I was hoping someone here would know where I can find a place that still sells these accessories or has some lying around that they would be willing to sell/give me.
Reciprocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/2013, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

ebay. its almost highway robbery but they are hard to get.

hp veer adapter | eBay
c_legaspi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/2013, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

I don't know what kind of searching magic you used to get those results, but $6 for a data cable is great. the headphone adapter is $20 or best offer so i'll wait until the last minute and hopefully get it for less.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Reciprocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/04/2013, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
I don't know what kind of searching magic you used to get those results, but $6 for a data cable is great. the headphone adapter is $20 or best offer so i'll wait until the last minute and hopefully get it for less.

Thanks a lot for the help.
$20 for the headphone adapter is too much. Better get a good BlueTooth headset like the SonyEricsson MW-600 and you can enjoy stereo music even when you decide to upgrade to 2.2.4 version, because with wired adapter you won't have proper stereo on 2.2.4.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0