webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Veer > Veer Signal Loss
Veer Signal Loss

Old 01/30/2013, 06:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Has anyone been having the issue of complete loss of signal on their HP Veer using the 2.2.4?

So far it appears to only happen when going into a poor signal area and then if you leave the poor signal area it does not change until you reboot.

Perhaps it is having a hard time switching towers?
Any ideas/patches would be of great help.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums

HP Touchpad White 64GB
HP Touchpad 32GB - Borken screen (sad day)
3x HP Pre3 (1 NIB)
2x HP Veer (1 NIB)
5x Pre- (1 NIB)

Gotta have some backups
Toadfrogjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/2013, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Mine had a problem with switching between 3G and 2G, but it was always still reporting 1 bar of signal. Internet however didn't work and I had to manually switch it over to 2G (and most of the time I could switch back to 3G after that). So you could try that instead of rebooting. The problem dissapeared magically on my Veer though..might be a network problem.
W0153R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/2013, 01:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W0153R View Post
Mine had a problem with switching between 3G and 2G, but it was always still reporting 1 bar of signal. Internet however didn't work and I had to manually switch it over to 2G (and most of the time I could switch back to 3G after that). So you could try that instead of rebooting. The problem dissapeared magically on my Veer though..might be a network problem.
Thanks from the reply. It probably is a network issue. AT&T is not the greatest of service in my area even though it says good signal most the time.

HP Touchpad White 64GB
HP Touchpad 32GB - Borken screen (sad day)
3x HP Pre3 (1 NIB)
2x HP Veer (1 NIB)
5x Pre- (1 NIB)

Gotta have some backups
Toadfrogjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0