Please for me too Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by goshmac View Post
    Please for me too Thank you!
    Here are some old links of mine

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ge07dvjggh4jkjy/5M7Xa9pXFm 2.2.4
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jxgmj731x3zd8ex/9mxHDDK4z_ 2.2.3
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

can I get a download link or PM for 2.2.4 doctor too?? I got this new veer recently and want to update it to newwest version.
    Hi all,
    after two days on web research and forum digging and failing haplessly I'm finally writing here....
    I bought this Hp Veer 4G from a Chinese vendor on Taobao here in Shanghai. It had preloaded apps and patches already so I did a full erase. to get a reset version on Veer which thought I'd like.
    To my surprise still some of the notifications were in Chinese. There was no serial number on the back as well as in the phone's 'device info'
    Firmware- BU1.9.15(264)
    IMEI- 00440015202XXXXXX
    Hardware Version- A
    On website it was said it it ATT's and presumed it might be locked. But its working here with ChinaUnicom.

I can't make palm profile from phone. every time I do it it throws error. Using it it dev mode and bypassed activation. Can't use app catalogue. Cant use update.

Anyway... I'm sure this device must be doctored before... because preware, impostah, few patched etc etc were already there.... So I though to doctor it myself and tried att's 2.1.2 webos doctor... but its stucks at 8% everytime.
    WOSQI 4.5 is also of no use. It detects my veer but the app catalog is empty every time I try. I tried previous versions of wosqi but still the same.

installed preware getting an IPK from net but that too isnt working. while loading it shows some error and nothing works.

I'se used preware, impostah etc etc on my pixi before it worked like a charm. I dont know whats the problem here.

Now help me out here please. I'm a big fan of webOS and would like to see my Veer running as I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by kundan_1991 View Post
    Hi all,
    after two days on web research and forum digging and failing haplessly I'm finally writing here....
    I bought this Hp Veer 4G from a Chinese vendor on Taobao here in Shanghai. It had preloaded apps and patches already so I did a full erase. to get a reset version on Veer which thought I'd like.
    To my surprise still some of the notifications were in Chinese. There was no serial number on the back as well as in the phone's 'device info'
    Firmware- BU1.9.15(264)
    IMEI- 00440015202XXXXXX
    Hardware Version- A
    On website it was said it it ATT's and presumed it might be locked. But its working here with ChinaUnicom.

I can't make palm profile from phone. every time I do it it throws error. Using it it dev mode and bypassed activation. Can't use app catalogue. Cant use update.

Anyway... I'm sure this device must be doctored before... because preware, impostah, few patched etc etc were already there.... So I though to doctor it myself and tried att's 2.1.2 webos doctor... but its stucks at 8% everytime.
    WOSQI 4.5 is also of no use. It detects my veer but the app catalog is empty every time I try. I tried previous versions of wosqi but still the same.

installed preware getting an IPK from net but that too isnt working. while loading it shows some error and nothing works.

I'se used preware, impostah etc etc on my pixi before it worked like a charm. I dont know whats the problem here.

Now help me out here please. I'm a big fan of webOS and would like to see my Veer running as I like.
    you're stepping back in the tub when the water's pretty hot. i think you're experiencing many recent issues, all at once. there's a long thread covering each of the possible problems i numbered below.

pretty sure you can't run the doctor if you're in dev mode. confirm that with a google search.

meanwhile,
    1. preware has issue with reaching server
    2. that issue is causing wosqi to have same issue
    3. the expired certificate issue may be keeping you from the app cat
    4. the wrong country code may be keeping you from the app cat

herrie is a great resource for veer info, but there's a lot of stuff to read here and check first.

you may need to do a full erase, then run the ROW 2.1.2 doctor first?

also, google search doctor stopping at 8%. it's easier to find the threads on this forum discussing running the doctor manually from command line. you do need novaterm installed. good luck
    Last edited by TJs11thPre; 09/05/2014 at 01:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    Dear Sir,
    how to execute the winzip file? using another apps?
    appreciate the help..
    I'm also looking for the 2.2.4 Doctor for the European Veer. Kindly PM me.
    Hello Herrie,

I just updated my veer to 2.2.4 and fell in love with it all over again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    You rock!
    Hi Herrie, can you please PM me the links for webosdoctor europen veer 2.2.4. Thank you!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel from Kranichfeld, Thüringen, Germay, Old Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

+

HOSTS file edit:
    23.4.17.24 cdn.downloads.palm.com
    195.22.200.42 downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161 ipkg.preware.org
    15.217.96.16 help.palm.com
    There is no official 2.2.4 Doctor for the Veer! So that won't work!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Oops! It is a meta-doctor? OK. ;-)
    Hello,

Anyone else have this issue? I updated my AT&T veer to 2.2.4 a day or so ago and all was fine, then suddenly it shut off during a call (no big See a patch for that) but now there is a ticking sound that comes from the earpiece speaker all the time, if you make a call the person on the other end can hear the ticking as well. I tried redoctoring the phone but it still does this. If some one has a doctor for 2.1.2. would greatly appreciate it as it did not do this in 2.1.2.
    kindly have a look at the post just 2 above yours (#132)
    If anyone else needs this you can always feel free to PM me for it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    If anyone else needs this you can always feel free to PM me for it as well.
    Hey!
    Can you PM me the link for HP veer 2.2.4 doctor too?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Hi, please check my Wordpress page (herrie82) for the links
    Hi Herrie!
    I'm coming back to use my AT&T Veer as 4G has been deployed in Spain, but find that 2.1.2 versíon is not configured for my current carrier. I red in forums that just updating to 2.2.4 will do. How should I update it? I'm afraid that the links for help at Herrie82 are no longer working. I will truly appreciate your help.
    Best regards,
    Juan
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567