Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Seems it was the clock of my phone that was off, causing me not to be able to update. However, I remember that in the past you couldn't purchase apps from the catalog without a SIM inside the device (pre 3).
    Set your clock manually and gonna work.

And you can use the microsim in the simcard slot without problem (I'm using this way)... and NEVER use an adapter. NEVER!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    and NEVER use an adapter. NEVER!
    I thought there was a thread here where there is one (and ONLY one) micro->miniSIM adapter out there that works cleanly in the Veer?
    Due to the closed slot design of the Veer's SIM tray you could not possibly insert/eject a microSIM on this device without an adapter.
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 06/08/2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Ops!

Sorry, I was thinking in Pre 3 when was talking about simcards... but NEVER use adapter, nor in Veer, PRE 3 or any other!

Best Regards... :cool :
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12