1.    #1  
    Problem with Veer Audio:

For past few days, I can't hear audio (phone ringing, phone connecting, people speaking) when I receive or make phone calls. Apparently, people can hear me but I hear nothing, just silence. Till few days back, sometimes I could hear people speaking on the other side but now, it is just silence.

I accidently found that it works fine on speaker mode and having been using it on speaker phone since then.

I have tried to restart the phone a couple of times. Doesnt' work. And I have not used the phone with earphones in recent time.

Has anyone faced this problem? Any suggestions?
    I was going to say it sounded like it was stuck in headset mode until I saw it was a Veer.. Perhaps the earpiece blew.
    Well, the only suggestion i have is to erase Veer to factory settings, and if it doesnt help to doctor it
    You can try Ghastly Headset which can be found on this forum somewhere

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I was going to say it sounded like it was stuck in headset mode until I saw it was a Veer.. Perhaps the earpiece blew.
    I have gotten a Veer stuck in headset mode before, just to clarify for anyone that may have a similar issue.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...