webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP Veer > Audio problem
Audio problem

Old 12/03/2012, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Problem with Veer Audio:

For past few days, I can't hear audio (phone ringing, phone connecting, people speaking) when I receive or make phone calls. Apparently, people can hear me but I hear nothing, just silence. Till few days back, sometimes I could hear people speaking on the other side but now, it is just silence.

I accidently found that it works fine on speaker mode and having been using it on speaker phone since then.

I have tried to restart the phone a couple of times. Doesnt' work. And I have not used the phone with earphones in recent time.

Has anyone faced this problem? Any suggestions?
rash2905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/2012, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

I was going to say it sounded like it was stuck in headset mode until I saw it was a Veer.. Perhaps the earpiece blew.
Grabber5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/2012, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well, the only suggestion i have is to erase Veer to factory settings, and if it doesnt help to doctor it
michel_ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/2012, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

You can try Ghastly Headset which can be found on this forum somewhere

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Old 12/03/2012, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
I was going to say it sounded like it was stuck in headset mode until I saw it was a Veer.. Perhaps the earpiece blew.
I have gotten a Veer stuck in headset mode before, just to clarify for anyone that may have a similar issue.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, veer

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0