Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By zesdq
  1.    #1  
    HI everybody! I've installed the 2.2.4 for veer! but I hate it that it reboot so often when I make a call! so I decide to doctor it back to 2.1.2! but now, when I turn off then turn on the screen, touchscreen have delay for a few second! I have to wait 2-3 second to use touchscreen! is there any solution?
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    Sometimes I wake mine up by sliding the keyboard down a quarter of an inch or so and letting it pop back up as I'm grabbing it out of my pocket. That even bypasses the unlock. Does yours still have a delay if you wake it up that way? Mine doesn't have any delay that I've noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quang Thai Banh View Post
    HI everybody! I've installed the 2.2.4 for veer! but I hate it that it reboot so often when I make a call! so I decide to doctor it back to 2.1.2! but now, when I turn off then turn on the screen, touchscreen have delay for a few second! I have to wait 2-3 second to use touchscreen! is there any solution?
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs

@@ -2457
    //Get the Battery Level
    this.queryChargerStatus.delay(2); 2s
    this.queryBatteryStatus.delay(3); 3s
    Remy X and Quang Thai Banh like this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zesdq View Post
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs

@@ -2457
    //Get the Battery Level
    this.queryChargerStatus.delay(2); 2s
    this.queryBatteryStatus.delay(3); 3s
    what is those line use for? 2.2.4 reboot or 2.1.2 screen delay?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by trwrt View Post
    Sometimes I wake mine up by sliding the keyboard down a quarter of an inch or so and letting it pop back up as I'm grabbing it out of my pocket. That even bypasses the unlock. Does yours still have a delay if you wake it up that way? Mine doesn't have any delay that I've noticed.
    i still having delay after i don like you!
    Occasionally I also get a delay on my veer , but have found no solution. It doesn't happen too often so its not that big a deal for me.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Look at my thread Screen delay for 3 sec

Do steps in last post + do Full Erase and you will get no delay for some time (I had no delay for 3-4 days) I'm sure.
    I do not know what causeы the delay return
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeveloper View Post
    Look at my thread Screen delay for 3 sec

Do steps in last post + do Full Erase and you will get no delay for some time (I had no delay for 3-4 days) I'm sure.
    I do not know what causeы the delay return
    I've done your steps but it still delay!!! Anybody help
    I've done your steps but it still delay!!! Anybody help
    Have you installed 2.2.4 back before installing 2.1.2? You installed with builded in meta doctor 2.2.4 or used scripts by Herrie? Did you tried to update touchpanel in 2.2.4?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeveloper View Post
    Have you installed 2.2.4 back before installing 2.1.2? You installed with builded in meta doctor 2.2.4 or used scripts by Herrie? Did you tried to update touchpanel in 2.2.4?
    flash it by herrie script, then flash 2.1.2 immediately! I didn't update anything!
    flash it by herrie script, then flash 2.1.2 immediately! I didn't update anything!
    Try to use meta-doctor script and build webOS doctor, then install 2.2.4, enter developer mode, make partition recreation (you can find example here in the bottom). Then doctor you device back to 2.1.2 and do full erase then do partition recreation and doctor again and you will have no delay