1.    #1  
    i have got my new HP Veer mobile and finished all setups. but my App catalog is not loading.. i mean it keeps on spinning for long time and not getting loaded.. how can i download apps?? pls pls help me..
    activate it through Impostah. Enter there your e-mail address and password. And also set date and time correctly (I had an error in app catalog with it)
  3.    #3  
    thank you.. but how to activate it through impostah.. wat to do for tat..?? im very new to work with this.. pls help me..

btw, i have updated my palm profile with email id and pwd wen i switched on the mob.. is this the same as wat u said 'impostah'??
    Last edited by newbie211; 10/24/2012 at 03:19 AM.
    Depending on what country you activated in, you may not have an App Catalog to access.

Search this site for

1) webOS quick install
    2) Preware
    3) Impostah

These are the things you will need to get set up to access an App Catalog from another country. Of course you will have to pay for any Apps in the appropriate currency...

Welcome and good luck.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  5.    #5  
    my mob model is P160UNA and this is a HP Palm Veer 4G model... im from india.. cant i use App Catalog in my country???
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Depending on what country you activated in, you may not have an App Catalog to access.

Search this site for

1) webOS quick install
    2) Preware
    3) Impostah

These are the things you will need to get set up to access an App Catalog from another country. Of course you will have to pay for any Apps in the appropriate currency...

Welcome and good luck.
    im using a HP Palm Veer 4G and model number is P160UNA.. im using this in India.. Cant i use this in my country??
    Here is a breakdown of App Catalog Regions: Palm Support : Using App Catalog in specific regions
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee