Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    For a year after my launch day Pre gave up the ghost, I used a Motorola Triumph on Virgin Mobile. I loved having a Blogger app, a big screen for Twitter, and access to all the apps I could want. But I missed the OS and went with a Veer.

It's been fine so far. I'm never far enough from my tablet and/or laptop that the small screen bothers me.

But in a few weeks, I am going to an event where I'll need to tweet and facebook a lot, including posting pictures and updating a blogger.com blog. I'm a little worried that my little Veer may not be up to the task.

So I thought I'd ask... In general, how do Veer users do the kinds of things I'm talking about? Are there tricks, tips, or apps I should know about? I use the stock FB app, but it won't let me work with my Page. I use phnx for twitter. And I have not yet attempted to blog using the phone.
    You might want to check out Project Macaw (basically a beta feed for continued PHNX development). The FB app is crippled on all phone devices and even the TP app has some issues. The other problem you may have depending on lighting is no flash on the Veer.

I think the Veer is an awesome phone but haven't carried one outside the house in over a year.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...