Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By Pilotovef
  • 2 Post By RumoredNow
  • 1 Post By Pilotovef
  1.    #1  
    Guy on Russian webOS forums posted pictures of very unusual HP Veer bundle (including external speaker) in Big white box
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Too bad he didnt take any pics of what is inside the boxes.. Curious to know what kind of speaker it is. Doesnt seem to be a wireless one (see other smaller box). Maybe it has a new version of the TS aswell?
  3.    #3  
    I will try to ask him to make a photo of speaker. Please wait.
    I Googled images for awhile and could not find this box...

Also checked eBay, eBay-UK, eBay-DE. No luck.

I'd like to see what is in the box as well.

Maybe it's Schrodinger's cat???
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  5.    #5  
    Maybe platinum coated phone with Bang and Olufsen mini speaker there?
  6.    #6  
    Contacted him. Hi can't make pictures right now. Also he said that touchstone is ordinary, but with "Palm" logo. The AC adapter is unusual, like yo-yo. Speaker is self-powered, HP branded.
    Rnp likes this.
    Meeee wantsssss...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Meeee wantsssss...

Best Regards...
    But we must share the precious!
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Contacted him. Hi can't make pictures right now. Also he said that touchstone is ordinary, but with "Palm" logo. The AC adapter is unusual, like yo-yo. Speaker is self-powered, HP branded.
    Palm logo is on all phone TS's, even the ones in HP branded boxes.

This is odd, I am thinking maybe some unreleased promo item... Hoping for a pic as I have never seen anything like this.

I know one of the launches in the EU of a Palm branded device had a limited edition packaging that included a TS oh so long ago. Pretty sure the US never got it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  10.    #10  
    He's just added some pictures of power adapter. It's very unusual.
    link

Asked him about imei, its with 4 or 5 zeros at beginning, I think it's one of first devices (maybe it's prototype?).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That's an interesting spool for the USB cord... reminds me of the power adapter for the Apple Powerbook G4, with the yo-yo design:
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    That's an interesting spool for the USB cord... reminds me of the power adapter for the Apple Powerbook G4, with the yo-yo design:
    That's the extra power adapter + cable sold for the Pre-. I've got a couple of them. They're great- you only have to unwind as much cable as you need and the wall plug can be used with or without the cable storage "donut".
    I've heard about the donut, but never seen one...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee