1.    #1  
    Hi, I have installed Xserver, Xterm, Debian chroot, and Xecutah on my Veer and when I launch an X program, a black screen flashes on the screen and then vanishes. Is there a solution, or must I resign myself to no Debian?
    Incase you dont have 1 already, you need an ext3fs partition or loop device before you can use the chroots.

search for the app Tailor or just ext3fs in general, theres quite a few threads on making a partition.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    Incase you dont have 1 already, you need an ext3fs partition or loop device before you can use the chroots.

search for the app Tailor or just ext3fs in general, theres quite a few threads on making a partition.
    I've already made an ext3fs partition; I can even manually enter the Ubuntu shell through Novacom. However I can't launch any X programs at all.
    does removal using wosqi and reinstall also from wosqi do anything? Or same issues?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  5.    #5  
    Same issues.
  6.    #6  
    Bump.
    I have also this error on my Palm Pre Plus and HP Veer webOS <2.2.x.
    In webOS 2.2.4 xterm runs correctly.
    I had posted this issue almost 6 months back and since then i had no definate solution so stopped using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    I had posted this issue almost 6 months back and since then i had no definate solution so stopped using it.
    Please give us a link. I can't find it in forum, sorry :Shake:
    don't know what you would use it for exactly, but before waiting another 6 month perhaps try the app wterm.
    It's good terminal with handy onscreen keyboard coded in enyo and with "default exec command" : 'login -f root' in prefs you even are root at startup.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    don't know what you would use it for exactly, but before waiting another 6 month perhaps try the app wterm.
    It's good terminal with handy onscreen keyboard coded in enyo and with "default exec command" : 'login -f root' in prefs you even are root at startup.
    wterm is a very good app, but I need Xecutah for Debian/Ubuntu chroot. I want to compile nes emulator (fceu).
    I tried to do chroot in wterm, but gconf2 when installing gives an error( Also can't mount pts for logs
    This is the reason for using Xecutah with chroot