1.    #1  
    I've had these questions, so I thought I'd might as well ask them.

How many LEDs are in the Veer's gesture area? (The Pre 3 had 4-5-ish, the older ones had 3...)

Do you think the BP1 battery (Pre-/+/2, Pixi-/+) would work in a Centro? Just a random thought (I don't have one anyway, so im not getting ideas or anything... )
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    How many LEDs are in the Veer's gesture area? (The Pre 3 had 4-5-ish, the older ones had 3...)
    Uh... The normal amount? The amount of LED space looks the same between Veer and Pre 2 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    Do you think the BP1 battery (Pre-/+/2, Pixi-/+) would work in a Centro? Just a random thought (I don't have one anyway, so im not getting ideas or anything... )
    I'm pretty sure I read around here somewhere that the batteries will fit each others battery slot, but that there was some sort of variation that kept them from properly working as they are supposed to if you cross the Centro/Pixi line...

I. E.: PalmOS battery and webOS battery not recommended for interchange...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Centro batteries will work find with webOS devices that take the original Pre battery.

Some folks back in the day claimed there would be an issue, but there is not (other than the age of the centro batteries at this point). Back when I was carrying my original Pre I would carry two centro batteries as spares when I knew I would be away from power for an extended time.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...