1.    #1  
    No engadget app (although web version works), no forums app (although web version clearly works b/c I'm using it), & another site that would not be used by most of you. What is going on? NYT app is fine
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    You must be using Bizarro webOS ...everything you mentioned should be working fine except the NYT app (they stopped updating their content many weeks ago!).
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
  3.    #3  
    THAT was strange- but everything is back to normal this am. (btw I have a digital subscription to the NYT which works well on the Veer)

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by collaborative_learning View Post
    THAT was strange- but everything is back to normal this am. (btw I have a digital subscription to the NYT which works well on the Veer)
    I'm glad to hear everything's working again for you. Please clarify one thing for me... When you say you have a digital subscription to the NYT (I subscribe to the paper, and thus can access all online content), you're NOT talking about using the webOS app, right? Are you accessing via web browser? If there's yet another way to access, I wanna know!
  5.    #5  
    No, not the (wonderful) old NYT beta app. But I put the NYT web bookmark on my launcher page where the old app used to be, & I'm getting used to it (there is something nice about scrolling through the content rather than using the drop-down menu I think).

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by collaborative_learning View Post
    No, not the (wonderful) old NYT beta app. But I put the NYT web bookmark on my launcher page where the old app used to be, & I'm getting used to it (there is something nice about scrolling through the content rather than using the drop-down menu I think).

Oh, ok. I did that for a while, too -- as sort of a place-holder for where the old app was.
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)