1.    #1  
    Hello,
    my palm veer started itself in the recovery-mode and now i can't leave it. Resets, the webos doctor and to drain the battery doesn't help... Has anyone another idea?
    Try pressing all the buttons on the phone individually, and see if anything's stuck. Otherwise, I'd say boot into the installer ramdisk and issue a "tellbootie" command. Though I'm not sure what the argument to force OS boot is.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your help,
    it seems like the buttons aren't the problem. Do you can help me with your second idea? I don't really know how to do it.
    Instead of booting from the installer ramdisk, try sending the bootloader commands. Make sure you have Novacom installed (link in my signature for standalone package), and open up a command prompt. Navigate to the Novacom installation folder:
    Code:
    cd "C:\Program Files\Palm, Inc\"
    Remove all other USB devices and connect your phone to your computer. Type:
    Code:
    novacom open tty:// -t
    Wait a few seconds, and you should see no output. If you do see a message, that means your phone is not connected properly or the Novacom drivers aren't installed properly.
    Type this:
    Code:
    fsboot
    And you should see a message that looks like
    Code:
    loading file '/boot/uImage' to address 0x41000000
    parse_uimage:241: uimage 0x41000000
    That means the bootloader is booting the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by rand0m_us3r View Post
    Just hold the power button and flick the mute switch back and forth 3x.
    I misread this as "lick" the mute switch. ugh.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rand0m_us3r View Post
    Just hold the power button and flick the mute switch back and forth 3x.
    That doesn't work. The palm restarts and i'm again in the recovery mode... I will try GMMans solution
  7.    #7  
    yes
  8.    #9  
    i don't load it some days and now it works again! But thank you for your very good help
  9.    #10  
    After a restart i had the same problem but your solution worked, thank you. It seems like sonething with the volume-button isn't correct
    Hello when I do the step:

novacom open tty:// -t

it appears

Bad or error from the other side : ''

need advice..............
    FSboot command succedd at my mac
    but still loading at HP logo now, hope miracle happened!
    Enter setting language (i think not stuck anymore now, still progress)
    thx sir