1.    #1  
    I tried to configure outlook.com on my veer but was not able to get it working.
    Does anyone have any workaround or tricks that can be used.

For anyone who is not aware of what is outlook.com its a new email service by Microsoft.
    Outlook is rebranded hotmail so you can use hotmail settings (POP) or microsoft exchange server.

My incoming server that I used was blu-m.hotmail.com. I've seen elsewhere settings that use microsoft live (or whatever it is called).

I'm experimenting also with using the outlook calendar as a replacement for google calendar.
    I'm using Mail and Calendar from Hotmail/Outlook.com. While using them as an Exchange server, they work seamlesly, but on Mail side, the mail won't be rich text formated, so you just got plain text. I remember some article that mentioned that the Exchange connector on Microsoft side limited that capability.
    On the other side, if you want to access outlook.com/hotmail via Web-browser, you first need to enable HTTPS/SSL on the hotmail/outlook.com options, so the Veer browser will be able to render the mobile page.
    This applies for Touchpad and Pre3 also.
    Quote Originally Posted by andresigno View Post
    I'm using Mail and Calendar from Hotmail/Outlook.com. While using them as an Exchange server, they work seamlesly, but on Mail side, the mail won't be rich text formated, so you just got plain text. I remember some article that mentioned that the Exchange connector on Microsoft side limited that capability.
    I really don't buy this being a limitation on Microsoft's side. Why is it that this limitation only applies to webOS and all other OSes have no issue in a fully functional experience with Hotmail/Exchange? I really hope someone in the homebrew community will take a look at this and find a fix for webOS.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad