1.    #1  
    I was just curious.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    I don't know differences in hardware, but on white veer I don't see Mazer game in app catalog
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $white$ $Veer$ $never$ $was$ $released$ $in$ $Germany$ $and$ $I$ $think$ $also$ $not$ $in$ $the$ $rest$ $of$ $Europe$. $Over$ $here$ $white$ $Veers$ $are$ $very$ $rare$ $from$ $what$ $I$ $saw$...
    They're priced the same online here in the US. I don't think one's rarer than the other. The black/white trim's kinda easy to replace though.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I've added several new Veers to my WebOS gear collection; the black ones do seem a BIT harder to find, at least to me... though certainly not unavailable. There do seem to be a few more Pandas out there, in fact, that's the one I usually have in my pocket every day.
    -= Gihmley =-

Alas, poor WebOS... we barely knew ye...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdeveloper View Post
    I don't know differences in hardware, but on white veer I don't see Mazer game in app catalog
    But you have Mazer for other phones?

I have Mazer installed on my Panda Veer... I don't remember doing anything special and when I just looked it was in the (US) App catalog.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    there is no difference at all AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $also$ $contrary$ $to$ $popular$ $belief$ $i$ $found$ $black$ $one$ $better$ $that$ $white$ $bcoz$ $white$ $veer$ $is$ $not$ $pure$ $white$ ,$it$ $is$ $kind$ $of$ $yellowish$..$and$ $i$ $certainly$ $didn$'$t$ $like$ ...$this$ $is$ $just$ $my$ $opinion$....$may$ $b$ $other$ $found$ $it$ $beautiful$

hardware wise i don't think there is any difference...
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    I was just curious.
    Under the covers the hardware is the same. I have no idea what the breakdown on AT&T's orders were - their preference would have decided the white/black balance.

edc
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent Hewlett-Packard or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own warped point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP and Palm.
    There is one detail that have nothing about colors: the AT&T versions are 4G, the european, not.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    But you have Mazer for other phones?

I have Mazer installed on my Panda Veer... I don't remember doing anything special and when I just looked it was in the (US) App catalog.
    I have Mazer on my black Veer and in App catalog (US changed), but I see all paid apps and don't see Mazer on my Panda Veer (US changed too).
  11.    #11  
    Thanks I was curious, I own the White one or the Panda one I guess and I was just wondering because I can find white ones super easily but not the black ones.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    There is one detail that have nothing about colors: the AT&T versions are 4G, the european, not.

Best Regards...
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $that$ $is$ $not$ $really$ $true$... $at$ $least$ $from$ $what$ $I$ $know$ $about$ $AT$&$amp$;$T$ $is$ $that$ $4G$ $in$ $their$ $network$ $means$ &$quot$;$HSDPA$/$HSUPA$&$quot$;, $i$.$e$. $speed$ $up$ $3G$. $Or$ $do$ $they$ $really$ $talk$ $abouth$ $LTE$ $when$ $they$ $say$ $4G$?

If 4G means HSDPA/HSUPA, then the European Veer supports that, too. Maybe it's not called 4G, but.. yeah.. it's the same.

It's kind of strange that people start calling HSDPA/HSUPA4G... LTE is 4G. If you really want to stay in that generation stuff, then HSDPA/HSUPA would be 3.5G, like Edge was 2.5G and GPRS 2G...
    I have both the black and the white Veer phones. The only noticeable difference is that the white one has an exterior finish that is a lot more slick than the black. I have a made-to-fit case on the way that should solve that issue.