1.    #1  
    A few months ago, I bought a lumia and had to switch for a micro sim. So I thought, if I want to keep using my beloved Veer, I need an adaptor, which I bought. But when I tried to put the sim with the adaptor inside the Veer, it was hard to put in. I did it anyway. The sim wasn't recognized. And when I tried to pull it off, it was even harder, but I managed to do it. So I try to put a sim from a friend, a normal one, which fit without adaptor, and nothing happened, it was not recognized anymore! When I pulled it off, a copper piece went with it :\

So my Veer is working, but sim cards are not recognized anymore. Something is broken. What do you guys think I should do? Send it back to the vendor, to HP (though it's a German veer and I live in France), or blame the people who sold me the adaptor?? I might sell it, but I prefer to keep this nice phone, all the more when I know I will not get a lot of money for it (they are what? 90, 100$).

Thank you all for helping me repair my Veer!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    You're probably screwed unless you want to disassemble it and know how to solder. Sounds like your ripped one of the SIM contacts off the board.
    Yup broken SIM connection from SIM adapter, the same has taken out a few Pre3s
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...