Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xandros9
  1.    #1  
    I personally can't decide. But you probably can.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Well... I had two in hand and went with the Panda.

It's probably not right for you though, boovish, so you should go with this exact one: HP Veer 4G - 8GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone (looks brand new) + Body Armor 886111238446 | eBay

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    I'd say the panda. because its cute, and you an call it 'panda'
    paul-c likes this.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I'd go with the Panda Veer, it looks even cooler next to a PandaPad if you can find one, and the rare Panda Pre3 (Remember this?).

On a more serious note however, the white Veer seems to have a slightly more glossy feel than the black model, this may just be me, though. Plus, as with the PandaPad, scratches and fingerprints will be less prevalent.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Well... I had two in hand and went with the Panda.

It's probably not right for you though, boovish, so you should go with this exact one: HP Veer 4G - 8GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone (looks brand new) + Body Armor 886111238446 | eBay

I actually found on for $114 brand new
    My white Veer sits in its box. My backup for my Pre3 for when/if I lose/break/forget it somewhere....if previous history repeats itself. I got a good deal, and didn't have an option for color, and really didn't care at the time. Unless you work in an office, and your hands don't get dirty throughout the day, I'd suggest a black one. I kind of liked the Stormtrooper look to it, but it did get dirty quickly.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    I actually found on for $114 brand new
    Uh yup...

But USB Passthrough Unlock and Carrier Unlock = premium

Included Body Armor also = premium

Since it is blemish free, tested, verified working excellent and Doctored back to factory fresh with all original equipment and packaging, plus included extras: I feel I'm offering it at a fair price.

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Panda veer looks cuter, but is definitely slipperier than the blank one.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Uh yup...

But USB Passthrough Unlock and Carrier Unlock = premium

Included Body Armor also = premium

Since it is blemish free, tested, verified working excellent and Doctored back to factory fresh with all original equipment and packaging, plus included extras: I feel I'm offering it at a fair price.
    Your selling that veer? I might just buy it then.
    I tried the white & black.
    I went with black. Feels more like rubber and seems sturdier while white feels like plastic.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    I love the panda. The material feels just like the polycarbonate that lumias use, and it is über cute.
    Either way, Panda or Black... add this body armor and get a better feeling grip on the phone + protection from wear and tear. http://www.amazon.com/XtremeGUARD%C2...bosnation0e-20

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Your selling that veer? I might just buy it then.
    Yeah that's my eBay entry...

I thought the first post had made that obvious... LOL I guess I'm not as witty as I find myself to be after all.

Mobile Nations Devotee
    I have both. I prefer the black due to the tackiness of the back. I dropped the panda quite a few times picking it up off the touchstone and it seemed awfully slick to me.

I keep the panda veer around as a backup.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I have two blacks and three whites. Black feels a bit more rubberised like the Pre 3, compared to more plastic feel on the white; though white isn't like hard shiny / slippery plastic either, just not the same rubberised feel.

Had two black ones first then got the whites. I like the look of the white Veer definitely, the white and black portions contrast nicely with each other. But I guess that's a personal preference.