1.    #1  
    Hello!
    Sorry for my English, I do not know him.

I want to reflash my Veer with Webosdoctor, but I have a boot hangs at 4 percent and then disconnect occurs device. I tried to fix it using cmd and novaterm, the following command:
    boot mem :/ / <nova-installer-image-broadway.uimage
    At the same time beginning to run novaterm data, but then, too, is disconnected.
    Please help with my situation for a week I sit, I can not reflash my Veer.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir2012 View Post
    Hello!
    Sorry for my English, I do not know him.

I want to reflash my Veer with Webosdoctor, but I have a boot hangs at 4 percent and then disconnect occurs device. I tried to fix it using cmd and novaterm, the following command:
    boot mem :/ / <nova-installer-image-broadway.uimage
    At the same time beginning to run novaterm data, but then, too, is disconnected.
    Please help with my situation for a week I sit, I can not reflash my Veer.

Thanks!
    From playing Doctor (sounds funny to type/say), the first 4% is when it starts figuring the fstab file for writing the file system, including the system partitions which hold info like model, carrier, etc... Run the jar at a command line type java -jar nameofthejar. Replace nameofthejar with the full name of the jar. Now copy the command line into this thread and hopefully it can be fixed.

FYI You can fix the partition via a meta doctor modified jar, or via nuttybunnys makefile (from an upgrade webOS 2.2.3/4).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    From playing Doctor (sounds funny to type/say), the first 4% is when it starts figuring the fstab file for writing the file system, including the system partitions which hold info like model, carrier, etc... Run the jar at a command line type java -jar nameofthejar. Replace nameofthejar with the full name of the jar. Now copy the command line into this thread and hopefully it can be fixed.

FYI You can fix the partition via a meta doctor modified jar, or via nuttybunnys makefile (from an upgrade webOS 2.2.3/4).
    I am very sorry but I do not understand a bit what to do, since bad interpreter translates from English. Could you paint the points of what exactly to do, as I understand it from the command line cmd should prescribe something, right? And thank you for your reply!
    I am very sorry but I do not understand a bit what to do, since bad interpreter translates from English. Could you paint the points of what exactly to do, as I understand it from the command line cmd should prescribe something, right? And thank you for your reply!
    What is your language? Russian? Czech? Or.... ? I might be able to help a bit then, though I'm not a native speaker...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    What is your language? Russian? Czech? Or.... ? I might be able to help a bit then, though I'm not a native speaker...
    Oh, thank you very much for your willingness to help, my tongue is Russian. But I've already figured out myself, everything turned out. Now stuck on creating a profile, because to create it, you need to connect to WiFi, but how to configure the phone on its reception?
    Oh, thank you very much for your willingness to help, my tongue is Russian. But I've already figured out myself, everything turned out. Now stuck on creating a profile, because to create it, you need to connect to WiFi, but how to configure the phone on its reception?
    glad you got it to work, use devmode and impostah to solve that issue...

hit on keyboard *# the keypad should come up an then type devmode# then hit send.

then config WiFi, use impostah to remove the hp/palm profile account, then remove HP/palm profile, let it reboot all apps will be wiped then as WiFi is still enabled you should be able to sign into your hp/palm profile.
    For me, the easiest way using another SIM Card from another Telecom Operator with GPRS ready. Sometimes did the trick to login or create the profile