1.    #1  
    I can no longer purchase mp3s from Amazon.com. I get repeated "please try again later" messages. Anyone else have this problem?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I was able to make a purchase about a week ago. When I download it, it said it downloaded, but I can't find on my phone. The purchase showed up on the website but I don't have access to it on my phone. Also my other mp3s I've purchased from my pc do not show up.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I take it back. I can buy and download, they show up in the music app. I can't find how I access ones I've ordered on the pc, same acct tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    I take it back. I can buy and download, they show up in the music app. I can't find how I access ones I've ordered on the pc, same acct tho.

When you buy from the PC you have to download them there. The downloads area of the app is only for active downloads purchased in the app, and they disappear when finished. You'll have to find the ones you downloaded on your PC and copy to your phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I have been experiencing the same problem as well.
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    For those that might be watching this, just got off chat with an Amazon support person. They say they are aware of the problem and are working to solve it.

I've just started experiencing the "Try again" problem over the last couple of weeks on my Pre3. Up to now, the app has worked fine and I have made several purchases.

My gut tells me they pushed out an update and the Appledroid folks got it and us webOS nuts were missed. I'd guess we are a low priority if a priority at all.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rblakeney View Post
    For those that might be watching this, just got off chat with an Amazon support person. They say they are aware of the problem and are working to solve it.

I've just started experiencing the "Try again" problem over the last couple of weeks on my Pre3. Up to now, the app has worked fine and I have made several purchases.

My gut tells me they pushed out an update and the Appledroid folks got it and us webOS nuts were missed. I'd guess we are a low priority if a priority at all.
    So I tried following in your footsteps, and just got off the phone with an Amazon support person. He said they were NOT aware of the problem, but that if it had been reported before, it should have been fixed by now (or noted as a known problem). He also said he was unaware of any "update" that could cause the problem. He is "looking into it" and will get back to me. Perhaps it would be useful for others who have experienced this problem to contact Amazon also?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Just bought and downloaded a song on my Pre 3 to see if it works. The purchase went through just fine. The download failed at first, but second try worked just fine. Song is on my Pre 3 and plays in both the stock and remix music apps.
  9.    #9  
    Interesting. Amazon MP3 store on my Veer (WebOS 2.1.2) will let me view albums, listen to songs, click "buy". The purchase menu says if my password is incorrect, but when I provide the correct password, it says "Failed to complete that request. Try again". Seriously? The same login/pw enabled me to purchase the song on the Amazon Web mp3 store. I then wandered around the Amazon website, seeing if there is a new way I can "authorize" my Veer. Are you using the Amazon "cloud" or just downloading?