Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Hi

Can anyone let me know where the SMS database is on the veer?

Thanks,

Rob
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    It's in the palm db in the kind "com.palm.smsmessage:1". You can query your sms using
    Code:
    luna-send -f -n 1 -a com.palm.messaging palm://com.palm.db/find '{"query":{"from":"com.palm.smsmessage:1"}}'
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by filmor_ View Post
    It's in the palm db in the kind "com.palm.smsmessage:1". You can query your sms using
    Code:
    luna-send -f -n 1 -a com.palm.messaging palm://com.palm.db/find '{"query":{"from":"com.palm.smsmessage:1"}}'
    Thanks. I queried it but it didn't return all my messages. I used:

luna-send -n 1 -a com.palm.app.messaging palm://com.palm.db/find '{"query":{"from":"com.palm.smsmessage:1"}}' > /media/internal/smsmessages.txt
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    anyone any clue why the query only returns 500 lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by robdos View Post
    anyone any clue why the query only returns 500 lines?
    Need solution for this.
    I believe the answer is in the DB8 documentation on developer.palm.com, I seem to recall reading there some long time ago, that you can only get up to 500 records from a single read, then you have to start making multiple calls with page numbers or some such.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: