1.    #1  
    I never before used WEB OS.
    But when I got my HP VEER 4g I see it work on good OS, but have poor support by HP, and have some old trouble which didn't resolve, and still nothing was change.
    Who knows is HP Veer will have next softwares update?
    Have hope?
    I would say no, no hope. You can hold on to an ever shrinking sliver of hope if you want, but it's foolish. If we haven't seen an update by now, we're not going to.

Once the last group of Veer's that were part of the firesale (such as mine) go out of warranty, being this coming August, it can be said, without any doubt whatsoever, that it will never, ever happen.

Maybe we'll get lucky with OpenWebOS, but I would also say the Veer is likely to be at least somewhat neglected. With the unusual A6 chip and unique magnetic connector that operates through it, which can leave the device completely and totally unrecoverable, updates/upgrades to anything involving that system are very risky.

The Veer would have likely been a hit if it had gotten more love from HP & ATT. I love mine, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    If you're still on 2.1.2, try updating to 2.2.4, see if it fixes your problems.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-vee...-new-post.html

At this point we're like driving DeLoreans, we're really supporting ourselves.
    LOL @ the Delorean comment... so wish they would push the official update for this. Still have 2 Veers sitting at the house.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Or...

A bunch of dudes who stores torn down webOS phones lying around the farmland, and run to grab the shotgun out when Droidtards and iPhans start attacking...
    I literally have a stack of webOS devices sitting on my desk...

You recent description has me questioning my sanity...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I literally have a stack of webOS devices sitting on my desk...

You recent description has me questioning my sanity...
    i need some of those! xD
    i have a stack of Palm PDAs..
    well, not exactly a full-blown stack anymore..
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    I still need to find my handspring
  9.    #9  
    lol Recently I saw one guy on ebay who sells HP Veer's and has on background images so many boxes of Veer it looks like him bought all reserve of At&T Veer phones.
    Many people buy Veers like second phone only for calls.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    If you're still on 2.1.2, try updating to 2.2.4, see if it fixes your problems.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-vee...-new-post.html

At this point we're like driving DeLoreans, we're really supporting ourselves.
    If you did this.
    Can you write simply instruction how you did update to 2.2.4 if it will not difficult for you?
    Please!