Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DanPLC
  1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone! I am rather new to HP VEER. I installed the Remix Music App in the VEER. I also downloaded several MP3 music file from my PC into VEER. The problem is that Remix tells me that it does not see any of the MP3 file. Does anyone know what I can do?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/28/2013 at 08:43 PM.
    It works OK on mine Maybe you have to use the Media Indexer patch from PreWare?
    I'm with Herrie, sounds like the media indexer bug. My Veer was silly with that bug, worst out of all the webOS devices I have used, wifes wasn't as bad though.

Also if you have it installed, try removing "muffle system logging"
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by ES4886 View Post
    Hi Everyone! I am rather new to HP VEER. I installed the Remix Music App in the VEER. I also downloaded several MP3 music file from my PC into VEER. The problem is that Remix tells me that it does not see any of the MP3 file. Does anyone know what I can do?
    I'm the developer of Music Player (Remix). The first thing you should check is if the built-in music app can see your music. If not, then the webOS media indexer (which provides the list of songs to music apps) is not seeing your music for some reason.

If that's the case, then the first thing I'd try is renaming your music folder on your Veer, then rebooting your device. If that doesn't work, try out some of the suggestions in this thread: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...-updating.html

For future reference, if you have questions about Music Player (Remix), you can visit its official discussion thread here: Music Player (Remix)
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.