1.    #1  
    Anyone have any issues with spotify? I can't stream music. I have Straight Talk and the data APN is set to ATT HSPA+ and I am getting HSPA+ speeds, but when i try to stream a song in spotify it tells me i must have a "3g or better connection" I have a better connection than 3g, I can;'t seem to find the issue. I tried to doctor the pre back to its original state and strt over again but i am still having the same issue. Is there a different APN setting i should be using?

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    I am having the same issue. If you search the forum you'll find a work around that involves changing the APN settings. It's for ATT but I've not tried it on straight talk. Can anyone verify that this workaround will work with straight talk?
    On ST your APN setting needs to be "att.mvno"
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    On ST your APN setting needs to be "att.mvno"
    Makes sense with the whole "mvno", but I was hoping against hope...
    Searching this board I found this advice about connecting over WiFi first and then dropping WiFi out to "force" 3g...

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...xed-sorta.html

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Wow. That was easy!
    Where do we get spotify?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Where do we get spotify?
    App catalog
    Where do we get spotify?
    From eating certain mushrooms?

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Where do we get spotify?
    That depends, here in the US you will have to download it through the wosqi and make some modifications on your pre 3 or veer. If you do a google search you will find the instructions. In certain European countries its in the app catalog.
    Btw, the wifi trick only worked long enough to play what was in the buffer than it stopped. Hopefully with the open webos project, someone will either tweak the current app or create a new one.
  12.    #12  
    i started working on modifying the actual app, to force it to play over any connection. I almost have it finished, but it won't be for a few, i don't have the time right now to finish it. i might find the time in a few weeks

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    Quote Originally Posted by smcbeaven View Post
    i started working on modifying the actual app, to force it to play over any connection. I almost have it finished, but it won't be for a few, i don't have the time right now to finish it. i might find the time in a few weeks
    awesome! I would be willing to pay for a working app.