1.    #1  
    I'm running my unlocked Veer on Straighttalk and loving it so far......except for this. I can't MMS using the phone camera images. It results in a couple different error messages (message corrupt and Network error) However if i email myself a pic from my computer and then use that one, it works fine??? I've searched and tested multiple APN and MMS settings with no success....any ideas???
    I have seen the same issue, but I rarely do it so I will have to check and post back.
    Dunno about that specific issue, but here are the APN settings for straight talk that work for me:

Internet APN: att.mvno
    MMS APN: att.mvno
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33:80
    Max Size: 600

Username: blank
    Password: blank
    : (){:|:&};:
    just finally got back to checking on this and I can send phots via mms just fine. make sure your network settings are like knobby has listed.
    Anyone want to send me a message to check mine?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #6  
    Max size 600 seems to be the trick.....thanks!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Dunno about that specific issue, but here are the APN settings for straight talk that work for me:

Internet APN: att.mvno
    MMS APN: att.mvno
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33:80
    Max Size: 600

Username: blank
    Password: blank
    Just put on unlocked Veer on ST today. These settings worked perfectly. The kind Indian fellow on the phone said it couldn't be done. Thank you so much!