Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tovivekmishra
  1.    #1  
    guys i think this is the best deal i have come across for HP Veer , if u want rush for it as it ends today i guess..

Shop Abroad on any U.S. websites from India, like Amazon, Walmart, Target and enjoy the lowest possible International shipping rates, fast delivery, hassle-free duty clearance and promotions!! Get a U.S. address, request or create your own quote.

brand new Veer in Rs 5677/- and palm pixi plus in Rs 3312 /- (though pixi is refurbished but still good deal)
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    jmdesai likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by tovivekmishra View Post
    brand new Veer in Rs 5677/- and palm pixi plus in Rs 3312 /- (though pixi is refurbished but still good deal)
    Why is it that gadgets drop in price (to around half of what I purchased them for) after I've bought them? Am I missing something? Happens especially with Palm products?
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    how popular is veer in india, just curious, did it take off. How is the price compared to the HTC android or windows phone like titan?
    Quote Originally Posted by tovivekmishra View Post
    guys i think this is the best deal i have come across for HP Veer , if u want rush for it as it ends today i guess..

Shop Abroad on any U.S. websites from India, like Amazon, Walmart, Target and enjoy the lowest possible International shipping rates, fast delivery, hassle-free duty clearance and promotions!! Get a U.S. address, request or create your own quote.

I think this is a very good deal. I have used Palm Pixi plus in India. only downside is that 3G will not work in India.
    Webos is dieing or already dead. Hence prices are dropping. Though I bought HP Pre3 a few months ago... a nice phone for that price.

@tovivemishra: How did you buy a touchpad? what price?
    Palm III> Visor> Visorphone> Treo 180> 270> 600> 650> 680> Centro> HTC Tilt> BB-8310> Pixi-Plus> Pre 3
    Touchpad 16GB
    This site does not look very genuine to me, did anyone buy anything from here, what is the price for pre 3 here.
  6.    #6  
    @GreenHex
    gadgets drop in price ...that is universal nature..u r not missing anything ..early adopters always pay more but then they enjoy also more and have better understanding of trends ..and with palm products its totally different in recent past as we all know..

@tabletrus
    Forget about the popularity of veer nobody(read general population ) knows about veer in INDIA OR if HP offers phones also ......there is no question of taking off becoz it was never released officially
    and those who have palm/ HP webOS phones they knew what they wr buying and how awessome these phones are...and i believe we all have bought via ebay route or through our friends/relatives living abroad

@jmdesai
    prices are not dropping bcoz Webos is dieing or already dead ,the prices are same what it was 3-4 months back it is just this reseller might have got v good deal ..and n top of that he was giving Rs 500/- discount thats why final price came further down to Rs 5677 and Rs 3312 respectively ....we dont get v good deals often bcoz of the shipping charges making dent in the deal
    I bought TP via ebay only ..didn't get v gud deal but it was not bad either ..bought in 12k total (2k for shipping) -TP + wireless touchstone charger ....and i must say...touchstone is awessome..i'll urge everyone to buy touchstone also while they r buying phone or Tpad to appreciate and experience the full beauty of webOS phones/tablets
    I'll always wonder why these webOS products esp phones never caught up....i admit it had problems but who does not have them...i dreamingly believe even now also if they release atleast pixi's in INDIA with improved back cover in 6-7k price range it has the potential to be huge hit

@devil.insulted if u have ever bought any item via global ebay then u already have bought from this seller...their name is i2c on ebay ..they r basically reseller ...and they have their own website also ...which i posted ..
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad