1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

I am from Pakistan, And i am using veer since last couple of month, I found the phone is great but it has serious issue that i am not able to use DATA CONNECTION coz it doesn't accept my manual input and when i came out after entering the parameters,

ahhhhhhh IT GET'S MANUAL SETTING OFF . . . . . .

I know people here are very well known about this issue, and i saw that some guys has been resolved it. Amazingly one guy from PAKISTAN too recovered the problem by the help of DIGITAL UNLOCK.

Please my humble request to everyone, if anybody knows the solution or doctored carrierdb.json file that can make my DATA active so please . . .

HELP ME . . . !
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by parabola123456 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am from Pakistan, And i am using veer since last couple of month, I found the phone is great but it has serious issue that i am not able to use DATA CONNECTION coz it doesn't accept my manual input and when i came out after entering the parameters,

ahhhhhhh IT GET'S MANUAL SETTING OFF . . . . . .

I know people here are very well known about this issue, and i saw that some guys has been resolved it. Amazingly one guy from PAKISTAN too recovered the problem by the help of DIGITAL UNLOCK.

Please my humble request to everyone, if anybody knows the solution or doctored carrierdb.json file that can make my DATA active so please . . .

HELP ME . . . !
    Please I'm having the exact same issue in here Sri Lanka with veer. Please let me know if you will be resolved. I'm hoping a better results.

Thank you.