Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mcbeaven
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    Does anyne know if anyone ever got the LED flashlight to work on the veer. I can't seem to uninstall or install any patches dealing with it.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    sledge007 and jazzdoc like this.
    Try taking a picture with the flash, and then ask this question again
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    74sickness likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Try taking a picture with the flash, and then ask this question again
    hahaha, wow i can't believe i didn't notice that. what a bummer, oh well, thanks!!

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    I may or may not have attempted the same when I got mine, so don't feel too bad about it
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    wow
    They say space was a problem but I wish they has used the space for the carry strap to put in an led flash instead of a strap that I think nobody uses.
    HAHA sorry but this was a funny one lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    They say space was a problem but I wish they has used the space for the carry strap to put in an led flash instead of a strap that I think nobody uses.
    They should have made a magnetic flash adapter that attaches where the USB/headphone adapter fits, if it was a space issue.