1.    #1  
    Funny picture that was on my Facebook feed. AT&T apparently thinks since I like the Hp Veer I would want to buy a pantech pocket for a penny. Silly At&t and Silly Facebook.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Mediocre hardware with a slow, fragmented OS. Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
    is the antithesis of the Veer
    hard to know what AT&T's marketing is about
    at least they had the Veer & it runs quite well with them
    The Pocket is actually really slick and would make a nice android wifi toy for a cheap price.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin_Naib View Post
    The Pocket is actually really slick and would make a nice android wifi toy for a cheap price.
    $200 outright and used isn't exactly what I'd consider "Cheap". Besides, the much better Veer generally sells for $80, give or take a few bucks.
    because its tiny
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    800x600 4" screen, 1ghz Snapdragon, 512mb RAM, microSDHC slot, 5MP shooter without the Palm/HP bull**** EDOF nonsense.

It is a pretty decent piece of kit, I suggest you get a hands-on with one before you lambast it

Sure, its not as sleek as a Veer, sure it doesn't have our beloved webOS (Many would consider having Android a huge plus for any phone due to appstore), sure it doesn't have a keyboard, but it really isn't terrible.