1.    #1  
    I just bought another Veer as a spare. (Sold my Pre and paid the same for a Veer +shipping) good deal for me.
    I just got my Unlock code from AT&T and want to put it in.
    Last time I did it I bought an unlock code from someone here (group buy) and used the Digital Unlocker program to unlock my phone. This time I have the code from AT&T and don't need Digital Unlocker. (their program prompted me for their registration code to continue)
    Question is this, how do I unlock the phone if I don't use the digital unlocker program?
    I am told I only have 5 attempts and it will lock the phone to AT&T so I don't want to mess it up.
    Tx
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    I just bought another Veer as a spare. (Sold my Pre and paid the same for a Veer +shipping) good deal for me.
    I just got my Unlock code from AT&T and want to put it in.
    Last time I did it I bought an unlock code from someone here (group buy) and used the Digital Unlocker program to unlock my phone. This time I have the code from AT&T and don't need Digital Unlocker. (their program prompted me for their registration code to continue)
    Question is this, how do I unlock the phone if I don't use the digital unlocker program?
    I am told I only have 5 attempts and it will lock the phone to AT&T so I don't want to mess it up.
    Tx
    In order to unlock your Veer, you need to have a non-ATT sim. Once you inserted the non-ATT sim to the sim slot within the veer, the dialer app will pop-up and then the unlock screen will prompt you for the unlock code. You enter the unlock code (8 digit code) and press 'Done' to unlock your phone.

I used Dogbert's unlock as to unlock 5 of my Veers. It works quick and is easy to use once I figured out the serial driver setup in Ubuntu.

Good Luck.