1.    #1  
    A couple of months ago i moved over to Android from WebOS on my Pre2, having spent a couple of months on Android 2 im really starting to miss WebOS on my phone so decided to see if i could get to grips with using WebOS again and decided on a Veer. (I have a couple of Touchpads so havent totally abandoned the platform

Anyhow Veers are pretty thin on the ground in the UK so i decided on an ebay purchase, 50 later the Veer arrived in the UK having made its way across the atlantic

My question to the forum is what ROM should i be looking to use. I have just blown the latest AT&T rom back onto the device just to ensure that its fresh but im thinking that i probably need to look at the European ROM or the 2.2.4 rom that seems to be around.

The device was locked by the previouis users pin but i think i may have got around that now through a full reset (sym + hold + pwr) but only time will tell as when the device boots its asking for a sim card.

So is there anyone out there that can make some reccomendations to me on what i should be looking to do and the order to do them in, i know i will need to unlock from the AT&T network at some point but just not sure onthe order to progress in..

Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    my wife is using an AT&T veer in the uk and she is just using the AT&T rom. You can still set the regional settings (language, time currency etc) to UK.

we did the first activation using impostah so that it has the uk app catalogue and it works fine. I get the impression yours was already activated in th US so you'll probably be stuck with the US app catalogue and prices in dollars... If so it might be worth contacting HP to see if they'll reset the region on their servers for the device.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    oh yes... Ours was already unlocked from new, btw.