Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    so im a couple of days away from buying a veer from ebay and just want to know if i will be able to use it wigh at&t gophone plan, im also planning on getting the data and messaging package but no minute plan, ill pay per minute, anybody here doing the same? I keep reading that its not possinle to work on gophone , is that true?
    Are you in USA?
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    Are you in USA?
    Yes I am, I'm contemplating getting a pre 2 so if anyone has hotten that to work on gophone I would love to know about it. Thanks.
    Used my Veer on AT&T for 30 days in March with data...no problem.

Paid $75 for unlimited voice and 500 MB of data for email and web.

Worked great and had 310 of MB after 28 days
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clpyles View Post
    Used my Veer on AT&T for 30 days in March with data...no problem.

Paid $75 for unlimited voice and 500 MB of data for email and web.

Worked great and had 310 of MB after 28 days
    Sounds good, you have any issues getting data ti work?
    No problems

AT&T rep set it up and it worked great.......never saw 4G though.
    No No No.....Straight Talk....runs on ATT network with H+ speeds Unlimit talk, text and 2 gigs of data for $45 a month. I've been on it with my Veer for 2 months now....no problems.
    yes, do the straight talk. I did the go phone first and could not get the data to work, nor could the ATT reps. Of course, they couldn't believe someone would not be using an I-phone!

Straight Talk works great.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I'm going down to the States for 11 days in May, would the $2/day plan with a $10 international calling add on work? I'm also considering the $50 data plan with the $10 add on, would I see the HSPA "Faux-G" speeds?
    you should. I get them, but I don't have the international plan.
    I bought a cheap POS GoPhone from ATT that can use data on their network. What values would I need to change inside my Veer so the ATT network thinks my Veer is this GoPhone instead of a Veer where it blocks my data access? I'll just chuck the actual GoPhone in the bottom of my desk and forget about it so the network seeing two phones with the same info wouldn't be a problem.