1.    #1  
    Just now, I was able to access my bookmark page! I made an edit, checked it, and alas the bookmark page was blank once again when I returned to it. I posted on this in the past, but no help. With no new apps on the horizon, wouldn't bookmarks of your choice be of interest?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    USA on AT&T? Running 2.1.2? Patches, Preware?
    It helps when we know this stuff.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    I had the same problem until I installed the "Fix No Bookmarks Displayed Bug" patch from Preware. That patch really seems to work, I have not had the blank bookmark page again, and it has been months.

4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    USA on AT&T? Running 2.1.2? Patches, Preware?
    It helps when we know this stuff.
    Yes to AT&T, 2.1.2. No to patches or preware (I used preware w/ a couple of patches on my Pre-, but couldn't get the quick installer to recognize my Veer- & I didn't really NEED overclocking with the Veer!!, so I gave up. If it takes a patch to manipulate my bookmarks, I'll try again)

I've never had a problem with my bookmark page. My only suggestion would be to clear all of them and start adding them again.
    Clear them all at once, not one at a time. To clear, open up bookmarks page and then go to drop down menu for an option to clear bookmarks.
    Try this, hope it helps.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.