1.    #1  
    Hi all. I just got my Veer and would like to edit some spreadsheets I have on Google Docs. I'm able to log in to GD and see the docs, but there's no editing capability that I can find. (Also, what I see is just a one-column- or one-row-at-a-time view, rather than a grid which I expected.) What am I missing?

I'm using the built-in browser, and running webOS 2.1.2.

Some other posters say they're able to edit GD docs they've created from their webOS devices, just not GD docs which already exist. Problem is I don't even see a link for creating new docs!

If Google Docs isn't an option, what are some others for not just viewing but editing spreadsheets and word processor docs on the Veer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logickle View Post
    Hi all. I just got my Veer and would like to edit some spreadsheets I have on Google Docs. I'm able to log in to GD and see the docs, but there's no editing capability that I can find. (Also, what I see is just a one-column- or one-row-at-a-time view, rather than a grid which I expected.) What am I missing?

I'm using the built-in browser, and running webOS 2.1.2.

Some other posters say they're able to edit GD docs they've created from their webOS devices, just not GD docs which already exist. Problem is I don't even see a link for creating new docs!

If Google Docs isn't an option, what are some others for not just viewing but editing spreadsheets and word processor docs on the Veer?
    Hi there I have faced similar issues with Google docs. In fact another issue was while sharing a portion of a Google spreadsheet with my team members. There is no way I can do it without copying the data and pasting it on a new sheet. This increases redundancy. There should be an option where I can just share a part of my spreadsheet.
    Mean time I was always hunting for alternatives and found CollateBox CollateBox – Simplest tool for Data Collection, Sharing & Online Collaboration . Seems like a descent tool for online sharing and collaboration.