Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I just purchased an HP Veer, and I love having a WebOS device again (I was a former 1st Gen Sprint Pre owner), but I'm having an issue with Spotify.

I'm not sure if this is a common issue, but I've downloaded Spotify to my Veer, and I'm unable to login. I've erased my device three times, and each time, the app fails to load the login screen all the way, or it just shows the login screen, but I'm unable to enter any information.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Found a fix by following the steps here: Want to install Spotify on your HP TouchPad? - gdgt
    Quote Originally Posted by stnc777 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just purchased an HP Veer, and I love having a WebOS device again (I was a former 1st Gen Sprint Pre owner), but I'm having an issue with Spotify.

I'm not sure if this is a common issue, but I've downloaded Spotify to my Veer, and I'm unable to login. I've erased my device three times, and each time, the app fails to load the login screen all the way, or it just shows the login screen, but I'm unable to enter any information.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
    I have the same problem. I've had spotify on my phone before and had to do an app erase. When I reinstalled it, spotify keeps on freezing on startup at the login screen. My laptop is broken so I don't have a workaround. Anyone know why it's doing this?