Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    So I busted up my cool Pre2 phone and purchased a Veer as a replacement. I transferred my Palm Profile to the Veer. So where are my hundreds of Palm Profile contacts? And where did all of these random contacts come from?
    If you logged in with the same profile information as with your Pre 2, all your contacts should have transferred. If they have not, I would recommend you contact HP for support. HP : Support
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenn View Post
    So I busted up my cool Pre2 phone and purchased a Veer as a replacement. I transferred my Palm Profile to the Veer. So where are my hundreds of Palm Profile contacts? And where did all of these random contacts come from?
    Derek, the same thing happened to my Pre this morning. And I cannot get onto the Palm/HP profile login pages...what's up? My phone can make calls and surf the net, but the phone has no record of me...no chat history no call history no contacts.

...love webOS...we have several webOS devices...still holding out hope! (and I love this site)

Thanks.
    The same happened to me when I did the transfer, only I first activated with Dr Skipped first use then activated my phone. When I activated and tried to update, everything was gone. I think I over wrote everything with the Dr. then when HP tried to backup my data, they said they could take the back-up from the week before and back it up to my Veer, only to my old Pre-. To this day I still find things that I am sure had been in my profile but are all gone now.
    BTW, on my phone my profile still says "Dr Skipped" but when I signed in I got all my programs back, just not contacts and calender stuff.
    It seems that all your contacts are saved but you cannot just find them. Anyway you may ask the service and thay will help you to solve this problem.